Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'WC_Query::price_filter' was given in /homepages/34/d421307752/htdocs/myserviceguys_wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 Judith de Paris - Datiyah.com - Modest Fashion Marketplace
Ever wondered how to get that perfect bun and amount of volume at the back of your headwrap / mitpachat? Here is the secret solution!
The volumizer is a small cotton cap with a padded foam on its upper part (patent pending).
It adapts to all the heads with the elastic headband.
The volumizer allows women who have short or thin hair, to get a “thick hair” effect.
It is available in two types (low or high), in black and white, and is adjustable over the neck.
The “high volumizer” has all of its volume upwards.
How to wear the volumizer?
1. Tie your hair up in a bun, on top of the head, as flat as possible.
2. Carefully place the volumizer with the seam at the back, tuck the hair underneath and adjust
3. Place it slightly on the top of the ear.
4. To ensure a better fit, it is advisable to place velvet headband under the base volume.
5. Take hold of your scarf and place it slightly forward of the base, so as to hide the edge.
6. Tie your scarf behind your head by a bow tie.
7. Here … you are just gorgeous!
* When available, we will upgrade your order to Volumizer with adjustable Velcro strip – no extra charge!